1. General information.
- Operator of www.moodle.biz.pl Service is Intersiec located in Ruda Slaska, Karola Goduli 36 street.
- by voluntarily entered information in forms,
- through the cookies stored in the terminal equipment,
- by collecting logs of web server by hosting operator home.pl, which is functioning at www.home.pl address.
Service performs the functions of obtaining information about Users and their behavior in the following way:
2. Informations in forms.
- Service collects informations provided voluntarily by the User.
- Moreover, the service can save the connection settings (marking time, IP address).
- Data in the form are not made available to third parties, other than with the consent of the User.
- The data provided in this form may be a set of potential customers, registered by the Service Provider in the register maintained by the Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data.
- The data contained in this form are processed in the order resulting from the function of a particular form, for example in order to make the process of handling a service request or business contact.
- The data given in the forms can be forwarded to the entities who technically realize certain services, in particular, it involves the transmission of information about the holder of a registered domain to the entities who are operators of Internet domain names (First of all Research and Academic Computer Network JBR – NASK), services that support payments or other entities with which the Service Operator working in this field.
3. Cookies notice.
- Cookies are computer data, in particular text files, which are stored in the terminal equipment of the Service User and are intended for use in websites. Cookies typically contain the name of the website, the storage time on the device and a unique number.
- The person who post the cookies in the terminal equipment of the Service User and receive access to them is the Operator of Service.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- produce statistics, that help us to understand how the Service Users benefit from web pages, which allows the improvement of their structure and content,
- maintenance of the Service User sessions (after logging in), whereby the User is not required on every page of the Service to retype their login and password,
- determining a User profile to display tailored materials in advertising networks, in particular the Google Network.
- The service uses two basic types of cookies : session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored in the User terminal device till log out, leave the website or disable software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the User terminal device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until their removal by the User.
- Software for browsing the web (web browser) usually default allow to store cookies in the user terminal device. Site users can change the settings in this area. The web browser allows to delete cookies. User can also automatically block cookies. Details are described in the help and documentation Web browser.
- Cookies which are posted in the User terminal device can also be used by advertisers and partners working with Service Operator.
- Cookies can be used by ad networks, in particular, the Network Google, to display ads tailored to the way in which you use the Service. To this end, they may keep information about the User’s navigation path or the duration of stay on the page.
- In terms of information about User preferences collected by the Google Display Network, you can view and edit the information derived from cookies with a tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
4. Server logs.
- Information about some of the behaviors of Users are subject to log into the server layer. This data is used only to administer the service and to ensure the best services for each User.
- Viewed resources are identified by URLs. In addition, recorded may be:
- the time of query arrival,
- the time of send answer,
- the name of the client station – identification performed by the HTTP protocol,
- information about errors that occurred during the HTTP transaction,
- URL of the page previously visited by the User (referrer link) – where has been a shift to the Service by reference,
- information about the user’s browser,
- IP address information.
- The above data are not associated with individual persons browsing websites.
- The above data are used only for the purpose of server administration.
5. Share data.
- The data shall be made available to external entities only within the limits permitted by law.
- Data for the identification of the individual are available with the permission of that person.
- The operator may be required to provide information collected through the Service to authorized authorities to comply with lawful requests to the extent resulting from the request.
6. Cookies file managment – how to agree and withdraw consent in practise?
- If User do not wish to receive cookies, they may change their browser settings. We reserve that if cookies required for authentication processes, security, maintenance of the User’s preferences are disabled, it can make difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of the websites.
- In order to manage the cookies settings, select from the list below your Internet browser / system and follow the instructions: